CAPTRUST Financial Advisors provides advisory services to qualified plans. Providing investment advisory services as a group since 1989, we are uniquely qualified to act as advisor and fiduciary to your plan. CAPTRUST:
- Is federally registered as an investment advisor under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. We apply our unbiased selection and rigorous standards to help you provide quality, lower cost investment options to your plan participants.
- Contractually accepts the role of fiduciary to your plan. In so doing, we reduce your personal liability.
- Utilizes an ‘open architecture’ model. This allows us to select a full spectrum of asset classes and ‘best in class’ mutual fund managers from the entire investment universe.
- Is a ‘revenue neutral’ provider for Freedom401k™ plans. We retain no 12b-1 fees or revenue of any kind from the funds we recommend. Any revenue received is automatically credited to plan assets
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - IRS Announces Pension Plan Limitations For 2015
October 24, 2014
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - IRS Provides Flexibility For Allocating The Pre- and After-Tax Portions of a Distribution Made To Mulitple Destinations
October 23, 2014
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - President Signs Defined Benefit Funding Relief into Law
August 12, 2014
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - SEC Amends Institutional Money Market Fund Rules
July 28, 2014
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - Supreme Court Rules on Employer Stock Case
July 3, 2014