CAPTRUST Financial Advisors provides advisory services to qualified plans. Providing investment advisory services as a group since 1989, we are uniquely qualified to act as advisor and fiduciary to your plan. CAPTRUST:
- Is federally registered as an investment advisor under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. We apply our unbiased selection and rigorous standards to help you provide quality, lower cost investment options to your plan participants.
- Contractually accepts the role of fiduciary to your plan. In so doing, we reduce your personal liability.
- Utilizes an ‘open architecture’ model. This allows us to select a full spectrum of asset classes and ‘best in class’ mutual fund managers from the entire investment universe.
- Is a ‘revenue neutral’ provider for Freedom401k™ plans. We retain no 12b-1 fees or revenue of any kind from the funds we recommend. Any revenue received is automatically credited to plan assets
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - IRS Issues Post-Windsor Guidance for Qualified Plans
May 5, 2014
- Position Paper - Capital Market Assumptions:
The Long Road Toward Normalization
May 1, 2014
- Plan Sponsor e.Brief - Proposed Regulation to Expand 408(b)(2) Requirements
March 25, 2014
- Position Paper - Conducting an Effective Advisor RFP Process
March 6, 2014
- Market Commentary - And So It Begins
March 3, 2014